Not only does she take such good care of him, but she is also the sweetest, gentlest, warm-hearted and giving person that I've ever met. Rai, one day you will be as thankful as I am to have this beautiful woman in your life.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Rai Loves His Mama
Rai loves his Mom so much. And, how could he not?
Not only does she take such good care of him, but she is also the sweetest, gentlest, warm-hearted and giving person that I've ever met. Rai, one day you will be as thankful as I am to have this beautiful woman in your life.

Not only does she take such good care of him, but she is also the sweetest, gentlest, warm-hearted and giving person that I've ever met. Rai, one day you will be as thankful as I am to have this beautiful woman in your life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amen! =) She's great!
ReplyDeleteYes, Rai, we agree your mother is wonderful. But we also believe your father is just as wonderful. And we are very grateful both he and you have joined our family.
ReplyDelete