Just four days after your first visit, you were ready to hit the Haight once again. I know how it is,

Rai: when you find that perfect neighborhood, you've just got to keep going back for more.
San Francisco is one of those cities that has a neighborhood for everyone. Yuppies, hippies, transvestites, clubbers, drinkers,

gourmets, hikers, shoppers, city slickers, surfers, rockers, you name it, there's a neighborhood in S.F. that is made by and for you.
When I first came to San Francisco, I knew that this city was a match for my personality and when I

discovered the Haight I was happy to know that even though the city itself was right for me, that there was also a neighborhood that was even more perfect for me. Maybe that's why our first two apartments were in the Haight.
You enjoyed your second visit to the Haight checking out all the colorful

and creative window displays for all those funky shops. You even kept your eyes open for more graffiti that could be used as inspiration for our home improvement project.
We're just glad to see that you are gravitating towards the same neighborhood your Mom and I love and, when we saw you lined up with those motorcyles along the curb, we knew that you fit right in!
No comments:
Post a Comment