Friday, June 19, 2009

First Smile

Rai, at 8 weeks old, you hit another important milestone: you gave us your first smile!You're still working on perfecting it, but it gets better every day. If we catch you at the right time and lock eyes with you, you'll give us a big, happy grin.
Having experienced the joy of seeing you smile, we're left wondering who is training who in this household. You've now got us jumping around, making all kinds of sounds, and waving our hands furiously -- all this just to get another smile from you!
I've been trying to get your smile on video but every time I go for it, you smile right before I start filming or right after I stop. It's as elusive as a sasquatch! With your smile comes a bit of a look of mischief so I almost think that you're doing this on purpose. Keeping this in mind, below is the best that I could do to capture your smile so far. When I get something better, I'll post that up...

1 comment:

  1. oh, i can't wait to see his smile!! i'm sure i'll be jumping/flailing/squeaking next time i see him to get him to smile, too! keep up the good work, rai!! =)

    ReplyDelete