Monday, January 11, 2010

Who Looks Like Who?

Ever since you were born, Rai, we've been told that you look more like your Uncle Bart than me, your Dad! Preposterous! Oh, wait, I was probably the first to make that observation and the family similarity doesn't bother me one bit. After all, your Uncle Bart and I are twins so, you could say, his genes were fair game.
So, as we waited for your cousin Cole to be born, we all joked that the new baby, if it were to be a 'he' may very well emerge looking just like me. That didn't happen. Little Cole arrived looking just like his Dad so now Uncle Bart has two babies to call his own. Well, that's not entirely true, either. As you've grown up, your look has changed almost daily and now we can safely say that you look nothing like me nor your Mom, and not even like your Uncle Bart!

Let's let our readers be judges. Who looks like who? We welcome your comments.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the comparison when Cole is 6 months old! I think we should keep this going until Rai and Cole are 31! Mamusia i Tatus, how old were Maciej and Bart when the photo was taken with Maya?

    ReplyDelete