Now, with the paparazzi practically breaking down our door, we've had to seek ways to escape the loss of privacy that comes with celebrity status.
Yesterday, we snuck out the back door and bolted for our car. Once in, tires squealing, we took off for the Great Highway, heading south to the relative peace and seclusion that can only be found in tranquil Pacifica.
Taking a slippery, unmaintained trail, we knew that on this stretch of coast, we could finally escape the lenses of the press corps that's been camping outside of our
We found more than respite along this trail. The wildflowers were in full bloom, and the blue waters of the Pacific crashed hard against the sandy shores. Rai, you loved the views but appreciated the colorful flowers even more. Just another incredibly beautiful spot just minutes from San Francisco.
* For Ashe on Stylephile go to:
http://sanfranciscostylephile.blogspot.com/
Oh my! I had no idea I'd stuck the paps on you! But what can I say: they recognize cutting-edge recycled fashion when they see it! On a gorgeous supermodel mommy, no less. :)
ReplyDelete