the opportunity to plead my case and came out with all the victory I hoped to have. The good news is that I won't be going to jail. In celebration of my freedom from the clutches of the Eldorado County Superior Court, we spent a great afternoon at Lake Tahoe and made sure to finish with Taco Tuesday at the Blue Angel once more!Friday, July 6, 2012
My Day in Court
We're all promised our day in court and yesterday I got mine. Pleading "no contest", I did still have
the opportunity to plead my case and came out with all the victory I hoped to have. The good news is that I won't be going to jail. In celebration of my freedom from the clutches of the Eldorado County Superior Court, we spent a great afternoon at Lake Tahoe and made sure to finish with Taco Tuesday at the Blue Angel once more!
the opportunity to plead my case and came out with all the victory I hoped to have. The good news is that I won't be going to jail. In celebration of my freedom from the clutches of the Eldorado County Superior Court, we spent a great afternoon at Lake Tahoe and made sure to finish with Taco Tuesday at the Blue Angel once more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment