propaganda as I can. You have a handful of Batman t-shirts, you can find Batman comics throughout the house, and I'm always talking about 'Batman this' and 'Batman that'.Well, just in case the direct approach does not work, I have a back-up plan and that plan is to subliminally inundate you with
Batman images, as well. One subliminal Bat image can be found on the toy car that I made out of a cardboard box for you. You love this car. You sit inside it often with your entourage of stuffed creatures. Little did you know, Rai, that this is actually a Batmobile with tiny Bat emblem on each side. See? Subliminal isn't it? Yesterday, while in the Haight, I found another perfect subliminal Batman image:
the Bat belt buckle. Even with pink as the only color choice, I couldn't pass it up. Now, you will subliminally soak in the Bat emblem every single time you look up at Dad because this is one belt buckle that I know I'll be wearing for years, and years, and years to come. I tested it on my students today. I'm sure they all went home thinking "I love Batman but I'm not quite sure why...". Mission accomplished.
No comments:
Post a Comment