Monday, September 27, 2010

1 Month (or Less) To Go!

Rai, we are into the last month of anxious anticipation for the arrival of the new baby! Mom would like the baby to arrive sooner than later. "Anytime now," she says.
As for you, this whole baby thing is getting a bit stressful. It has finally dawned on you that you will no longer be the only show in town. There's someone else sneaking into the picture here, a shadowy character who may want to challenge your hold over this here kingdom. You're going to have a little bit of competition for Mom and Dad and Grandma and Grandpa time. Hey Rai, that's the way things go. Everything will be just fine.
The weight of this realization hit you so hard the other day, that I found you in the back seat of the car talking to yourself: "Back, back... back, back..." [see the video below]
You must have been thinking, "I just want things to go back to the way they were when I was the king of the house." Or, maybe I'm reading too much into your soliloquy. Maybe you were just saying, "I'm in the back of the car, back of the car, back of the car..." I guess I'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment