Thursday, July 15, 2010

450 in 450

Today, Rai, you turned 450 days old! What a milestone!
Also, I would like to celebrate a milestone for this blog. From the beginning, it was my goal to post an average of one story per day. Today, I am happy to announce that we are on track. On this, your 450th day, this story is the 450th post on this website! Was it tough? No way! If each story is one experience shared with you or one thing that we want to share about you, then we've only chronicled 450 of thousands, millions even! Really, I should raise the bar to 2 stories per day!
Happy 450th day, Rai!

1 comment:

  1. Happy "450" Rai. Four hundred and fifty interesting stories, four hundred and fifty great photos, and four hundred and fifty posts that showed us all your father's delightful sense of humor and creative genius. Would it be too much to ask for "450" more?

    ReplyDelete