The current exhibition at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art proves that. As part of their 75th anniversary celebration, the SFMOMA has unveiled about 160 works from the 1100 item Fisher Collection, a collection that is called one of the most outstanding private collections of modern artwork, a collection that has recently been donated to the SFMOMA. This collection is so
It contains works by artists I've always dreamed of seeing; Close, Warhol, Calder, Richter, Lichtenstein and more. Still, even with all this great art on the walls, I was reminded by another visitor that the greatest piece of art was on the floor. A lady, looking at you, said: "Look how precious he is. He's the greatest work of art in here!"
Whew! I was beginning to worry Little Dude. A day without your dad's blog is like a day without coffee. Good to see you're taking in all that culture.
ReplyDelete