
How he's sleeping is a bit of a mystery though, as just 1 hour ago, I was pressing his hands and feet into ink pads and then making hand and foot imprints on a tie of mine. I had this all planned out. I knew that he'd be up sometime after 6 a.m. for a morning bottle of milk so, while he ate, I snuck those ink pads into his crib. My goal was to create a tie in honor of Rai's 1st
birthday. I'm the 'tie-guy' with a tie for every occasion at school so how could I not have a tie for Rai's 1st birthday?Instantly, this tie has become my favorite. I love this tie.
Now, keep your voices low so that little Rai can sleep in a bit ... it is his birthday, after all.
Oh, Rai. I can't believe it has been a year already! I hope everyone does their part to be a little greener today, in honor of your birthday. XO!
ReplyDelete