
We've heard all kinds of stories about kids and cell phones including that one about the seven year old girl racking up a $900 cell phone bill for just one month so we know that it's just a matter of time before our little Rai demands a cell phone of his own using the classic, "but all my friends have one..."
I'm probably wrong, though. By the time Rai is in school and talking, every kid will have a holographic, telekinetic device of some sort. He wouldn't be caught dead with a cell phone in the era when the cell phone has gone the way of the 8-track.Oh, the joys of parenting that are just around the corner!
I can't wait for that "holographic, telekinetic device" Rai. If I could use it to beam myself to you, get a hug and kiss, and then beam myself back I would be one happy guy.
ReplyDelete