Saturday, August 7, 2021

Summer around the Baltic - Legoland

 What's all this nonsense about hunting trolls?  Are 12 year-old and 10 year-old boys supposed to get excited about that?  What are Rai and Ko getting out of this "vacation", you may be wondering...  
You're right, I guess the boys can have a couple days that are all about them during our short 32 day trip. Right smack in the middle of our journey, then, we planned in two days at Legoland -- one at the theme park itself, and a second at Lego House, the interactive Lego-based activity and discovery center. With that, you have been warned, you have to really appreciate Lego to move on with the dozens of photos that follow. Obviously, I do -- I took all these photos of these amazing creations. Awesome two days. I may have enjoyed them even more than the boys.























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment