Monday, February 28, 2011

Just the Boys

On Saturday, Mom had one of her final classes at the Exploratorium. What that meant, Rai, is that we had a boys day out. I was excited to see that the months and months of restoration at the Palace of Fine Arts had been completed and that the chain-link fence surrounded the place had been taken down. We were again free to wander the grounds.
I was excited to show you all the statuary and detailed facade of the Palace. You, however, had something else on your mind entirely. Mom had mentioned the Chaat Cafe before we dropped her off and it was obvious that you were interested in nothing more than getting over to the Cafe for some tofu curry. As always, you won. We left the Palace and were at the Chaat Cafe within minutes. I wasn't complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment