more. Rai and Ko, one day we will ride together. Daddy will make his motorcycle dream your dream too. I can almost see it now -- long Sunday morning rides down coastal Highway 1 or up on Skyline Boulevard. Perfection.Sunday, October 2, 2011
Destined to Ride
Where one may see a simple playground structure, someone with vision (that's me!) sees something
more. Rai and Ko, one day we will ride together. Daddy will make his motorcycle dream your dream too. I can almost see it now -- long Sunday morning rides down coastal Highway 1 or up on Skyline Boulevard. Perfection.
more. Rai and Ko, one day we will ride together. Daddy will make his motorcycle dream your dream too. I can almost see it now -- long Sunday morning rides down coastal Highway 1 or up on Skyline Boulevard. Perfection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment