was inevitable that we'd start comparing our two boys. With this post and photo, I'm beginning a tradition: I promise to compare "the look" of our two boys as Ko reaches each of his monthly birthdays. We'll begin by comparing them at three days. Do all babies look the same? At first glance, maybe, but then, looking at the fine details, the differences emerge...Friday, October 15, 2010
The Third Day Comparison
If you've taken a look at this site more than once, then you probably saw this next photo coming. It
was inevitable that we'd start comparing our two boys. With this post and photo, I'm beginning a tradition: I promise to compare "the look" of our two boys as Ko reaches each of his monthly birthdays. We'll begin by comparing them at three days. Do all babies look the same? At first glance, maybe, but then, looking at the fine details, the differences emerge...
was inevitable that we'd start comparing our two boys. With this post and photo, I'm beginning a tradition: I promise to compare "the look" of our two boys as Ko reaches each of his monthly birthdays. We'll begin by comparing them at three days. Do all babies look the same? At first glance, maybe, but then, looking at the fine details, the differences emerge...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment