hasn't it, Rai? Back into a routine, a new routine, but a routine nevertheless, you've started to think back on those wonderful 4 days that you spent with Grandma and Grandpa while your Mom and I were in the hospital welcoming little Ko. What wonderful, carefree days those were, weren't they? Oh, where have those halcyon days of childhood gone?
Monday, October 25, 2010
The Halcyon Days
Now that you've accepted brother Kotaru into your domain, your mind has begun to wander a bit,
hasn't it, Rai? Back into a routine, a new routine, but a routine nevertheless, you've started to think back on those wonderful 4 days that you spent with Grandma and Grandpa while your Mom and I were in the hospital welcoming little Ko. What wonderful, carefree days those were, weren't they? Oh, where have those halcyon days of childhood gone?
hasn't it, Rai? Back into a routine, a new routine, but a routine nevertheless, you've started to think back on those wonderful 4 days that you spent with Grandma and Grandpa while your Mom and I were in the hospital welcoming little Ko. What wonderful, carefree days those were, weren't they? Oh, where have those halcyon days of childhood gone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please tell me I was not the only one who had to go to the dictionary to find the meaning of, "halcyon".
ReplyDelete