Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mister Mom

Last week, Rai, was a great week! I'm not sure if you noticed or not, but your Dad was home with you all week. We spent every minute, every hour, from morning to evening together. Perfection, right?
Your grandparents were out of town, visiting your Uncle Sterling, Auntie Nicole and Cousin Gabby in Hong Kong for the Chinese New Year so, it was either paying a babysitter some unthinkable amount of money for a week of taking care of you or me taking a handful of my many accrued 'sick' days off and staying home to be with you. I was with, I had a week off of work, and I got paid for it. It's a win-win-win situation!
On Friday, we got together with another father-son pair, another teacher from Galileo who has it even better than me; he's taking the entire semester off to be with his daughter! I can only dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment