Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's Not Too Late for Cute Outfits

Everyone agrees that one of the most entertaining aspects of taking care of an infant is dressing them up. There is a plethora of cute baby outfits out there from which to choose and, Rai, you've definitely gone through your fair share of super cute outfits.
Before you came along, I was under the mistaken impression that baby outfits are cute only during the onesie stage. In other words, I thought that once you were too big to wear those single piece, full body outfits, that your affair with 'the cute outfit' would have run its course. Sure, onesies are still the best choice for baby clothing bearing funny images, messages or slogans such as "Daddy's Boy" or "Lil'" this or that, but that doesn't mean that the pant/shirt combos that replace the onesie lack cuteness and originality.
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Exhibit A: Rai's 'lady bug' pant-shirt-hat combo. Cute? Definitely!

No comments:

Post a Comment