Friday, May 22, 2009

Like Father, Like Son

We're not sure if she planned it that way, but your Auntie Jen Louie gave you an outfit that matches your Dad's perfectly. At Galileo High, your Dad is known as the teacher who's made wearing a tie with a t-shirt the latest fashion trend. Thanks to Auntie JLo, you are now a follower of this trend. We're peas in a pod. We know our fashion cycles, son. Our keen fashion sense will not go unnoticed. One day soon, some designer will come knocking on our door.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love it - I can't wait for that to actually fit Rai. Sorry I got such a big size, I was anticipating him just growing into it, but I guess that's gonna be a while. Love to all 3 of you, can't wait to see you guys. Love, Auntie Jen

    ReplyDelete