On the other hand, watching you sleep is such a wonderful thing. What a world it would be if we could all sleep as soundly and peacefully as you do. I'll miss you but think of you all day as I'm teaching tomorrow. On the bright side, I'll be showing photos of you to all my students and summer holidays are only a few short weeks away...
Monday, May 4, 2009
Day 12 of Life: Sweet Dreams
After a busy Saturday, you were ready to get some serious rest on Sunday. You slept a good part of
the day which made your Papa sad because this was his last day with you before he went back to work.
On the other hand, watching you sleep is such a wonderful thing. What a world it would be if we could all sleep as soundly and peacefully as you do. I'll miss you but think of you all day as I'm teaching tomorrow. On the bright side, I'll be showing photos of you to all my students and summer holidays are only a few short weeks away...
On the other hand, watching you sleep is such a wonderful thing. What a world it would be if we could all sleep as soundly and peacefully as you do. I'll miss you but think of you all day as I'm teaching tomorrow. On the bright side, I'll be showing photos of you to all my students and summer holidays are only a few short weeks away...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ashe and Maciej - I am so impressed with your daily journal and story of Rai's life. What a beautiful gift. Thank you again for sharing stories and gorgeous photos!
ReplyDelete