
As the sun goes down tonight, we accept the inevitability of the end of summer. The holidays are officially over and we meet our new students tomorrow morning. As much as we enjoy teaching, and as much as we love our students, it's never easy to see our 2.5 month holiday come to an end. We do have our big changes to make this transition a bit easier this year. Ashe and I are both leaving Galileo after six great years. I'm headed to Lowell, California's first public high school and America's 2nd best high school with a student population over 2000. Unfortunately, I have to give up the comfort of my wonderful room at Gal and accept the more sterile atmosphere of Lowell. Ashe is off to elementary school: Creative Arts Charter School. Big changes!
We are on our 2nd week of school. Best of luck at your new schools, and hope you have an amazing year.
ReplyDelete