and the joys, supported me in every decision I have had to make, been by my side through all the mishaps and complications, loved me and our sons unconditionally and made our home full of fun and non-stop laughter. I realize today, and every day that I am the mom I am because of Maciej and everything he does for us. I can be very patient and calm even during the most difficult situations because Maciej has always comforted and fed our sons in the middle of the night, taken the early morning shifts in our home On this day, I would like to thank and honor Maciej and all the fathers out there who give everything to their family and ask only for a little smile and some laughter in return. You truly make this world a better place.
Thank you Macius for all your sacrifice, your love and great sense of humor. Our boys are full of love and laughter and will be great fathers themselves one day because you are always there for them and for me. Happy Father's Day, my love.
Maciej would like to add: I enjoyed Rai saying "Happy Father's Day" so much today that I made sure he can count the months until this important day comes again. Below, the video of Rai reciting the months of the year. We are so proud of him!
Maciej would like to add: I enjoyed Rai saying "Happy Father's Day" so much today that I made sure he can count the months until this important day comes again. Below, the video of Rai reciting the months of the year. We are so proud of him!
Maciej has taken Fatherhood into new and exciting realms. He has redefined it from my generation, and to watch him is to experience a father most of us would dream about in our lives. His nurturing ways will give his boys wings to fly and opportunities to grow into men of the noblest virtues. I am so proud to call him my son-in-law.
ReplyDelete