favorite spots: Fallen Leaf Lake. Since our first visit to Tahoe, Ashe and I have loved this lake. It's a great escape from the hustle and bustle of the big city (South Lake Tahoe) and it's tough to find a more beautiful alpine lake anywhere!Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Fallen Leaf Lake
No visit to the South Lake Tahoe area would be complete for us without a visit to one of our
favorite spots: Fallen Leaf Lake. Since our first visit to Tahoe, Ashe and I have loved this lake. It's a great escape from the hustle and bustle of the big city (South Lake Tahoe) and it's tough to find a more beautiful alpine lake anywhere!
favorite spots: Fallen Leaf Lake. Since our first visit to Tahoe, Ashe and I have loved this lake. It's a great escape from the hustle and bustle of the big city (South Lake Tahoe) and it's tough to find a more beautiful alpine lake anywhere!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment