a little girl and now I have one. No body parts have been replaced -- all it took was getting our little Rai a pink tutu. We heard that he loves wearing a tutu at preschool when the kids dance to music in the morning. So, Auntie Nikki stepped up and bought Rai a pink tutu so that he could have his dance parties at home, too. Rai sure looks cute in the tutu, that's for sure. So far, Rai would only dance to one song, however: 'Trans Canadian
Super Continental Streamline Special Express'. How appropriate. Ko, meanwhile, had a hard time figuring out exactly what was going on.It's a good thing that little kids are so open-minded and innocent. Soon, he'll get all macho on us so it's good to enjoy this free side of him before society knocks it out of him. I'll draw the line, however, when Rai starts asking for a giant pink and purple castle or princess accessories. I'm not into that stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment