family has a Paul Frank outfit. Each of our shirts has Paul Frank's most famous creation, Julius the monkey, on it. I won't claim complete ignorance, though. Of course we've seen Juilus around before, but I always just assumed that it was just another character from the Japanese pantheon of pop culture icons. It turns out that Julius was born in a garage in Huntington Beach in 1995. Cool.
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Julius, Paul or Frank?
Less than a week ago, I had no idea what PFI, or Paul Frank Industries, was. Today, our entire
family has a Paul Frank outfit. Each of our shirts has Paul Frank's most famous creation, Julius the monkey, on it. I won't claim complete ignorance, though. Of course we've seen Juilus around before, but I always just assumed that it was just another character from the Japanese pantheon of pop culture icons. It turns out that Julius was born in a garage in Huntington Beach in 1995. Cool.
family has a Paul Frank outfit. Each of our shirts has Paul Frank's most famous creation, Julius the monkey, on it. I won't claim complete ignorance, though. Of course we've seen Juilus around before, but I always just assumed that it was just another character from the Japanese pantheon of pop culture icons. It turns out that Julius was born in a garage in Huntington Beach in 1995. Cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment