Friday, August 26, 2011

Birthday Suit

No matter how hard we try to give Rai some interesting things to wear, he still much prefers to run around in his birthday suit. Any chance he gets, he'll get "totally naked" (as he likes to say) and now that he's better at removing his own clothing, he's totally naked more often than ever! And wait until you hear what he's calling his little ding dong down there... where did he learn that word, we're wondering. Probably from Grandpa.

1 comment:

  1. I feel I have been falsely condemned. Okay, so he may have overheard me saying, "wiener schnitzle" when ordering a breaded veal cutlet. And sure, he might have been within earshot when I used the nickname and not the proper name for our friend, Richard. But I think you needn't look further than your own home. I hesitate to name names, but I will say this person does have an influence on Rai. His growing vocabulary lately can only be matched by his determination to walk. And that smile of his? Oh yeah, that's a dead give-a-way.

    ReplyDelete