Last weekend, your Mom's wonderful Aunt Gayle came down from Cottage Grove, Oregon to visit for a couple of days. I've heard so many stories about Aunt Gayle, but one theme keeps presenting itself and that is: puppets. Aunt Gayle has a life story that seems to be just one puppet show after another. So, when she came to visit you on Sunday morning, she arrived with a friend. Rosco, the puppet.
Seeing the look in your eyes as Rosco spoke to you, I knew then and there that it would be a very good idea if we got a puppet too and used it to entertain and communicate with you. Who's to say when a puppet becomes an object devoid of life in an infant's eyes. All I know is that during those minutes with Aunt Gayle, you were convinced that that furry creature was alive and talking with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment