We have a cabinet in our living room that is now overflowing with games. I don't think we could fit one more game in there. And now that you're more
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Rai, the Gamer
Back in the day, a 'gamer' was someone who spent weekends dressing up like an armed dwarf or elf
and played Dungeons and Dragons for 36 to 58 consecutive hours. Today, Rai, we're trying to revamp the definition of gamer. Your parents consider themselves gamers and we don't play Dungeons and Dragons.
We have a cabinet in our living room that is now overflowing with games. I don't think we could fit one more game in there. And now that you're more
of a social creature, it's easy to get you in on the games. Last weekend, we played some Pandemic with your Aunt Kate and Uncle Neil and you had to join in on the fun. Now, I hope you're not just trying to please your Dad. I mean, are you only pretending to enjoy gaming because you love me so much? I hope your heart's in it because there'll be plenty of games in the years to come!
We have a cabinet in our living room that is now overflowing with games. I don't think we could fit one more game in there. And now that you're more
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And when you tire of all those games, Rai, there's always a stack of graphic novels at home to sink your imagination into. It's a good thing mom and dad don't have a T.V.; where would you find the time?
ReplyDelete