Everyone knows that I'm a big Batman fan. Rai and Ko are no exception. So, like my students who like to

taunt me by saying things like, "Come on, Batman vs. Spider-man? No contest. Spider-man would beat him easily!", Ko has taken it upon himself to give me a hard time, too. Lately, he's started to strut around the house wearing his green hoodie, saying things like, "Green Arrow to the rescue!". Green Arrow?! What is Ko thinking? If he's going to try to outclass me in the superhero obsession game, he should start by selecting an A-list hero.

Green Arrow is a nobody! He do better choosing someone pathetic but not quite as pathetic. What about Plastic Man or Booster Gold? They need to expand their fan base from zero to one, I think. But, maybe I'm wrong. Green Arrow is in a bit of a renaissance stage right now what with the popular Arrow tv show and with Jeff Lemire writing and Andrea Sorrento illustrating the comic book these days. Okay, I take it all back -- well chosen, Ko! Still, I think that I'll still see "Batman" wherever I look...
No comments:
Post a Comment