on around them but because it is one of the few ways that they can assert their individuality as their personality begins to emerge and form. Little did we know that this miniature form of rebellion would lead into full on disregard for the law. Rai is starting to show that he has little respect for the law and I'm happy to welcome him to the ranks of those who have little regard for the popo. I love that libertarian spirit!Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Rebel
They say that 2 year olds use the word 'no' not so much because they disagree with what is going
on around them but because it is one of the few ways that they can assert their individuality as their personality begins to emerge and form. Little did we know that this miniature form of rebellion would lead into full on disregard for the law. Rai is starting to show that he has little respect for the law and I'm happy to welcome him to the ranks of those who have little regard for the popo. I love that libertarian spirit!
on around them but because it is one of the few ways that they can assert their individuality as their personality begins to emerge and form. Little did we know that this miniature form of rebellion would lead into full on disregard for the law. Rai is starting to show that he has little respect for the law and I'm happy to welcome him to the ranks of those who have little regard for the popo. I love that libertarian spirit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment