Irish, part Greek, part German, a little bit of Italian..." response, than the "I'm full French" response. In this rapidly diversifying world, the Sequoia boys are a dying breed. 100% Polish. You won't find many of those anymore. Now, we just have to find some nice Polish girls for them to keep that Polish blood flowing.
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Polska
When asking someone what their roots are, it's more common these days to get the, "I'm part
Irish, part Greek, part German, a little bit of Italian..." response, than the "I'm full French" response. In this rapidly diversifying world, the Sequoia boys are a dying breed. 100% Polish. You won't find many of those anymore. Now, we just have to find some nice Polish girls for them to keep that Polish blood flowing.
Irish, part Greek, part German, a little bit of Italian..." response, than the "I'm full French" response. In this rapidly diversifying world, the Sequoia boys are a dying breed. 100% Polish. You won't find many of those anymore. Now, we just have to find some nice Polish girls for them to keep that Polish blood flowing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment