knowing that at 7:15 I wouldn't have to rush out the door, heading for work. Today is the Veteran's Day holiday, Rai, so a leisurely morning like that is exactly what we've had. On a non-work day like this, you waking us up at 4:45 a.m. doesn't seem so bad either. And below, a short video showing how we spent a relaxing morning like today...Thursday, November 11, 2010
I Love Holidays
How great it is to take it slow in the morning, to eat breakfast together, to read books together
knowing that at 7:15 I wouldn't have to rush out the door, heading for work. Today is the Veteran's Day holiday, Rai, so a leisurely morning like that is exactly what we've had. On a non-work day like this, you waking us up at 4:45 a.m. doesn't seem so bad either. And below, a short video showing how we spent a relaxing morning like today...
knowing that at 7:15 I wouldn't have to rush out the door, heading for work. Today is the Veteran's Day holiday, Rai, so a leisurely morning like that is exactly what we've had. On a non-work day like this, you waking us up at 4:45 a.m. doesn't seem so bad either. And below, a short video showing how we spent a relaxing morning like today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment